We, at East Coast Wind, believe that economic growth and the well-being of the wind industry are inextricably tied to the health of the environment. Accordingly, we embrace our responsibility for environmental stewardship and are committed to integrating leading environmental practices and sustainability principles in our daily activities.
Through collaboration with Customers, Manufacturers, suppliers and business partners, we will actively work to reduce the environmental impact of our activities and to continually improve and innovate on practices aimed at:
- Conserving natural resources,
- Minimizing waste and pollution,
- Enhancing environmental quality,
- Establishing and reporting on key environmental performance indicators, and
- Raising environmental awareness among our customers, guests and communities.
East Coast Wind acknowledges that, in many ways, we, like industry we serve, are only in the early stages of developing and implementing the many changes that will be necessary to achieve these vital goals. Nonetheless, we strongly believe that our efforts to support a healthy environment serve the interests of both current and future generations and constitute the foundation for enduring success.